Ladies :: "Ray-Bans" VS "Betsey Johnson Leopard Sunglasses"




Betsey Johnson have always been the woman's choice and since Ray-Ban frames have been becoming highly popular because of their simple but unique style, I wonder how will they compete against Betsey Johnson's Leopard sunglasses .With a lovely retro style design providing the frame shape, these sunglasses feature leopard print on the front with gold-toned detail on the corners and Betsey Johnson’s signature logo along the temple.

3 Response to "Ladies :: "Ray-Bans" VS "Betsey Johnson Leopard Sunglasses""

  1. Now that's a good question. RayBan has always been my favorite especially when it comes to aviator and wayfarers. But since Betsy released it's Leopard sunglasses, I'd say I go for Betsy Johnson's wayfarers.

  2. yeah i think they look better from a woman's perpectives and its not like too much leopard so its like yu still can wear them everydayy w. difff outfits

  3. I love Ray ban so much. Not because of brand only, but its quality is very finest. I believe that Ray ban is no 1 leading sunglasses brand.